1. Can Fastchews be dissolved in water to create a sports drink?
2. How many Fastchews equals one SaltStick capsule? Why is the concentration lower?
3. How should Fastchews be stored?
4. What happens if Fastchews get wet?
5. Do I need to take Fastchews with water?
6. Can I suck on Fastchews or do I need to chew and swallow?
7. Why isn’t there vitamin D in Fastchews as there is in SaltStick Caps and Caps Plus?
8. Why is sodium citrate used rather than sodium chloride?
9. What are the other ingredients listed used for? Are they safe?
10. Are Fastchews vegan or vegetarian?
11. Are Fastchews non-GMO?
12. Are Fastchews gluten-free?
13. Are Fastchews considered organic?
14. Is there colour added?
15. Are Fastchews Kosher?
16. Are Fastchews steroid and banned substance free?
17. Can Fastchews be used to help a hangover?
18. Are Fastchews suitable for children and youth sports?
19. What is the recommended dose?
20. What is the maximum dose per day?
21. Can Fastchews be used for other sports and activities?
22. My roll of Fastchews is hard to open. What’s wrong?
23. My roll of Fastchews has some brown spots of discolouration. What’s wrong?
24. Why is there lactose in Orange Fastchews?
Our sister-concern company, Medisearch Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers of Specialty Pharmaceutical Excipients. For more information & trade queries click below. With several exciting new products, research projects and clinical initiatives in the pipeline, Entod´s global image is taking good shape. Have a look at our Corporate film to know more. See our latest Drug Delivery System for Eye Drops – SEDDS™ developed for more efficient ophthalmic drug delivery, improved clinical outcomes and better patient compliance by our highly experienced R&D teams Click here for excipients